TELL YOUR STORY ON OUR
Wedding Photo Display Reviews
How could I display my favourite photos at my Wedding?
There are so many ways that couples carry this out and like everything they have their pros and cons. You name it, we’ve seen it, from cute little pegs hanging up photos along a piece of string to full blown projectors displaying those hilarious selfies but nothing quite stands up to a little something we created ourselves.
Your Wedding day will of course include family members and friends who potentially haven’t seen you in years. Some of which may not be on social media to see what you’ve been up to so, this is the perfect way to show the story of your relationship. Our Wedding TV Display stands at a whopping 7ft tall and 4ft wide, it features a high quality 39″ TV that’s able to display not just your favourite photos but videos too! Ask your parents to dig out those embarrassing albums – not only will they love the task, it will make your special day incredibly personal to you both.
Inspiration for photos to display on our Wedding Day
Filling our display with photos is an incredibly exciting task! You get to find all those photos that just make you happy. Here’s just a few ideas to get you started but don’t panic – there’s no limit on how many photos and/or videos you can provide us with so you can supply us with all the below if you’d like to:
- You as children – this is usually a favourite with Mums, Dads, Nans & Grandads to see photos of you both as children growing up.
- Friends & Family – it’s your special day but you don’t have to fill it with photos of you as a couple. Feel free to include your friends and family too, it makes them feel extra special on the day.
- Family Photo Shoots – Our Wedding TV Display is a lovely place to show any family photo shoots you’ve had done including any small additions to the family and of course any pets you may have.
- Engagement Photo Shoot – show off those professional photos you had done before the Wedding. Both you and the beautiful location you chose will look incredible on our Wedding TV Display.
- Stag & Hen Doo – These shots always create an incredible atmosphere on the day as the room will filled with great memories and alot of laughter! (just remember Nans, Grandads, Great Aunts & Uncles will be in attendance so may be worth ensuring they’re ‘PG’ before hitting the big screen ha ha!)
- Loved Ones – If you have someone special that can’t be with you on the day then this is a beautiful way to include them along with all the memories you have of them.
- Holiday / Travelling Snaps – they always show you happy, relaxed and full of life – the perfect combination for your Wedding day.
- Important Places – Whether it be you’re first date or meeting the parents, it creates a beautiful story to display to all your friends and family on the day. Don’t forget your first home and ofcourse the very important marriage proposal!
. . . and last but not least (depending on how helpful your photographer is willing to be) Your Wedding Day – one of the most popular uses of our TV Display has been couples having thier photos taken throughout the day of their Wedding from the ceremony through to wedding breakfast. The photographer can then supply a handful of photos to the TV Display for both you and all your guests to look back on in the evening.
Best place to display photos on our Wedding day?
There are so many great places to stand the TV display but it’s of course your choice – let’s give you some ideas : (click the toggles below for inspiration)
If the entrance to your venue is fairly spacious then this looks great as you welcome your guests into your Wedding reception.
This works well when you seat your guests for Wedding breakast as everyone will be able to see the photos/videos clearly whilst tucking in to the beautiful meal you’ve provided.
Our Wedding TV Display looks lovely beside the top table as everyone will of course be looking in your direction for most of the day.
As soon as the buffet is opened, you’ll certainly find yourself with a queue – after all you chose the selection of food on offer because it tasted incredible right? It’s another perfect place to sit the TV Display whilst your guests are waiting patiently for their food.
Beside or around the Bar area is another great location for the Wedding TV Display. You know when you head to a pub or bar and feels like forever to get served? Well not only will it pass the time on waiting for their drinks, they’ll also get to see the story of your relationship.
It may sound odd to pop the Wedding TV Display next to the dancefloor but, it can work really well. You always get those that want to dance but don’t want to be the first on the dancefloor. Get some hilarious selfies and funny snaps of you and the family on screen and you’ll create a fun atmoshere around the dancefloor leaving them with no option but to get on up and dance!
Something different for our Wedding Day
Yes it’s very difficult to find something unique these days. The Wedding Industry is huge so, as soon as ‘the next best thing’ arrives – every supplier has it and it begins to look like every Wedding was just copied from another couple.
However, with Sweetness & Light, all our displays are designed by us and built by hand. If you’ve ever seen any one of our products on this website before then there is no doubt they would of been supplied by us or as part of a complete Wedding package by our business partner DJ Scott Dewing.
If you love the look of the Wedding TV Display but have an idea that you’d like to run past us first. Please don’t hesiate to get in touch – we love new and exciting ways to use our Wedding TV Display.
Popular Questions about the Wedding TV Display
Our Wedding TV Display stands at a whopping 7ft tall by 4ft wide and stands like an A -Frame.
You just need to copy all the photos you’d like displayed on the TV to a USB pen and post it to us or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best website to send images to us is www.wetransfer.com which is completely free of charge.
Once we recieve the photos from you, we take care of this from start to finish.
There is no limit to the amount of photos you can supply to us. The average we recieve is around 100 but we’ve had nearly 500 in the past – it’s really up to you.
Yes you can! We’ve had couples that have gone travelling in the past that haven given us all the clips from their adventure and it looks great!
Unfortunatley not. The TV is ofcourse electrical and the frame along with the Mr & Mrs sections are all made from wood. We’d hate to see our beautiful creation swell up and lose the high quality standard it’s been built to.
Once we’ve got everything in the venue, it takes less than 20 minutes to build the display.
Most hires are from the start of the day (around midday / 1pm ) till finish but we allow the stand to be on hire for a maximum of 24 hours per hire should you require it.
No, the display is built in sections and once constructed, it’s very heavy/awkward to lift (even with two people). Please let us know where you’d like stand to sit before we arrive. If you decide you’d like it moved – give us a call and we’ll do our very best to accomodate on the day.
Just a standard wall socket. The TV runs off a 13 amp plug.
Yes absolutley! We are more than happy to send this over to your wedding venue if required.